Most POS systems are marketed as solutions for inventory control, accuracy and speed of service.
Ironically, our Sculpture Hospitality analysts find during our restaurant discovery audits that most major POS systems are programmed and installed in a manner that slows down service and requires re-programming for proper inventory control and accuracy.
Download our free POS programming guide for bars and learn:
- Why your current POS programming is costing you money
- How to reprogram your POS system for liquor inventory control
- Where POS companies fall short with their inventory promises
- Eliminate Generic Modifiers
- A Better Way to Structure Modifiers
- Speed Without “Speed Keys”