[eBook]: Strategic Drink Pricing Guide
With a few pricing adjustments, and a slight shift in pricing strategy, most bars and restaurants could add significant profits without selling more drinks.
The good news is that there are immediate action items you can take to improve profits in your bar operation. The key is moving from an overly simplistic pricing model to a more strategic pricing model.
Read this ebook to discover some of the ways you can increase your sales and profits without having to build new business through advertising, renovations, promotions or discounts. Read more
What's in this eBook?
- Optimal price for each and every drink
- Pricing your wells
- Which pour size is best?
- Why pour cost is killing you in two ways
- Three different strategies for doubles
- Wine pricing options
- Importance of the Decision Corridor
- Basic upselling techniques