Are you tired of grinding out long hours in the hospitality sector? Complete this must-have assessment to see if you’re ready to become your own boss.
Do you currently have a job in the hospitality sector, but you’re tired of working long hours for little reward? If you answered yes to this question, then you’ve probably already thought about launching your very own business.
Unfortunately, launching your own startup isn’t easy.
Not only do you have to come up with a unique idea that you’ll be able to sell to your partners & clients, you’ll also have to invest a large chunk of money, work incredibly long hours and risk your entire lifestyle just to get your brand off the ground.
Some people have the luxury of time and money to pull this off. Most people do not.
- What if you could own your very own business for a smaller investment fee and significantly lower risk?
- What if you could own a business that already had an established brand name, extensive marketing reach and access to a team of highly-experienced experts to support you every step of the way?
If this sounds more appealing to you, then why not own your very own franchise and take back control of your life?
Is owning a franchise the right choice for you?
Owning a franchise is a rewarding move for many people, but it’s not the right move for everyone.
That’s why Sculpture Hospitality, which partners with local franchise experts all over the globe to help restaurants and bars become more profitable through inventory management, has created the following checklist to ensure owning a franchise is the right choice for you.
As you review the checklist, make a note of whether each statement is true for you. If you answer ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ to more than five of these statements it’s likely that franchise ownership isn’t right for you. However, if you answer ‘yes’ to more than 10 of these questions, you might be the perfect hospitality franchise partner.
- I can afford to invest in a franchise business.
- I am a ‘people person’.
- I am passionate about the hospitality industry and helping other small businesses to earn money.
- I am willing to invest significant time in growing both personally and professionally to achieve annual goals.
- I am ready for the high-pressure role of owning my very own business, but with the additional resources and support of a franchisor.
- I am driven to succeed and my career motivation is results-driven.
- I am able to follow a system and the existing business strategies that are already put in place by a franchisor.
- I want to be my own boss, but I am also able to take advice from a franchisor who will know what is needed for success.
- I am able to work well with numbers and I’m able to keep up with the costs of running my own business.
- I have excellent communication skills.
- I am dedicated to running a successful business and will work hard to ensure that happens.
- I am able to follow a tried and tested plan for success, but I’m also creative and able to introduce new ideas that will grow the business further.
- I am willing to learn new skills and undertake new training to grow with a franchisor.
- I’m adaptable and thick-skinned, allowing me to bounce back from any mistakes I make.
- I am confident in my own skill set and what I can bring to a business.
If you answered yes to all of these questions, what are your next steps?
Now that you’ve read the above checklist, are you still sure that owning a hospitality franchise is the right decision for your personality and lifestyle? Fantastic! Sculpture Hospitality is the perfect franchise partner for you.
Our unique range of investment opportunities (which can be as low or as high as you can afford), strong brand recognition, world-renowned products, ongoing support and extensive training make owning a franchise partnership with Sculpture Hospitality a life-changing and hugely successful career move.
Want to learn more about working with us?
Read our ebook on all things franchising and what it takes to become a successful Sculpture Hospitality franchise, or contact one of our friendly Franchise Developers today.